Sunday, August 19, 2007




Brugge (Bruges), it's a small city that's approximately 400 Km to the North of Paris , It's called Venice of the North , It's a city that you can taste in it all old ages in Europe , the Buildings are amazingly old and used till this date , some of them you can still read the year 1608 or something like this
the Bridges over the water channels are so old , and some of them are never restored , The beauty of the Nature is something that you can't stop wondering , I preferred to take a bike and make a tour around the small city , the way the people here chose , I made the tour for 2 hours then I bought the luxurious chocolate they are doing , all hand made , it is Family business in Brugge ,By the way this small city speaks Flemish which is popular Language in Belgium especially in West Flanders , the Trip to brugge by bus was wonderful as well all Green fields spreading as the eye can stretch , Cows , sheep , rivers and lakes , Bullet Trains on the other side
I wish I have my life in this place , it is a small paradise..

No comments:

Books I Read

  • Rule by secrecy
  • Screw it , let's do it
  • Sowing the wind
  • ذاكرة جسد
  • Eleven Minutes
Powered By Blogger

if you want to give a grade for this blog , what would you give?

About Me

My photo
loves life , adores beauty , and always on the run